In India, turmeric is known for its antiseptic and healing properties. Turmeric is used to add fragrance, colour and aroma to the dishes. The turmeric finger is the purest form of turmeric and is used in medicines, food and dyeing processes. The product is sourced from the farmers who grow the crop in natural and organic manner. Turmeric is widely grown in Erode. Turmeric powder is made from turmeric fingers. We offer optimum quality turmeric fingers at competitive prices. There is a huge demand for our Indian Turmeric in US, Canada, Japan, Russia, UK, France and other European countries. We also supply turmeric which is ground into powder.
Few popular grades of Indian Turmeric Finger are
Aleppo Finger (Kerala)
Erode Finger from Tamil Nadu
Rajapuri Turmeric from Sangli (Maharashtra)
Nizamabad Turmeric from Andhra Pradesh
Cuddapah Turmeric from Andhra Pradesh
SGS or any other third Party Inspection Company for Weight and Quality as per Buyer’s requirement.
irrevocable L/C at sight 100% with prime bank and T/T
70% advance and remaining 30% was BL (Bill of lading)DP/DA
FOB , CIF
15 days after singing in sale of contract
JNPT Port Mumbai
All year around
Type of Bags
Jute bags /pp bags